Server+ Certification Training
This page provides a listing of top Server+ Certification Training! Schools offering Server+ certification training include University of Phoenix, TechSkills, Fairleigh Dickinson University's Computer Career Institute and Clark University's Computer Career Institute. Server+ is a standard in the IT industry so earn your Server+ certification training today.
Server+ Certification and TrainingCompTIA’s newest certification program Server+ defines industry-standard knowledge for server hardware specialists. And with the SERVER+ CERTIFICATION TRAINING KIT, you can build the support skills tested every day, on the job—as well as on the Server+ exam. Work at your own pace through an integrated system of lessons and practice exercises to master advanced PC hardware issues—including RAID, SCSI, multiple CPUs, hot swapping, and storage area networking. As you develop this real-world expertise, you're also preparing for the Server+ exam—making this kit your next step to career advancement!
SERVER+ HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN.
• Planning and installing hardware using electronic software distribution (ESD) best practices
• Configuring the network operating system, BIOS, RAID, external peripherals, service tools, and more
• Performing an upgrade—from full system backup to verifying and documenting each checkpoint
• Creating a performance baseline and conducting proactive maintenance
• Monitoring the physical environment and security of the server room
• Using diagnostic tools to troubleshoot bottlenecks, misconfigurations, viruses, and other problems
• Developing and implementing a disaster recovery plan
Server+ Certification Training Schools:
(Click on the links below to request more information)
University of Phoenix Locations Nationwide
Clark University's Computer Career Institute Boston Area, Massachusetts
Computer Career Institute John Hopkins Columbia, Maryland
TechSkills Various Locations
*Programs may vary by location